Chicken, it seems, is so simple to make a meal out of. I am always on the watch out for new chicken recipes or jotting down the restaurants where the chicken dish has been of very good quality. Astonishingly, one of my preferred places to go for a good chicken dinner is Outback Steakhouse. Perhaps somewhat deceptive with its name, outback does certainly serve up the foods other than steak. I love the chicken dishes from this Steakhouse. I thought maybe I cannot make these dishes myself, & dragging my family out to dinner, in the Best Chicken Restaurant in Panchkula where we will inexorably wait for a few minutes, and then expend the meal coaxing to eat somewhat other than bread, and to stop throwing his discarded pile of food on the floor. Although, wonderfully, their cooked chicken somewhat stood up to even my 1 and 1/2 year old’s superior palate. Dining out with small children is not always the ‘family fun’ experience people make it out to be.
I figured making these chicken dishes myself might spare me the resulting headache, as my son already has a pile of surplus food under our dining room table, which can expediently be sucked up with the void that is kept in reach for that very reason. Trying to find out the recipes was harder than I thought. Many recipes I found claimed to be unique. At last, I decided the top way to resolve this quandary was to create several of the dishes and find out once and for all which recipe was certainly unique. Alas, after a lot of nights in the kitchen, after vacuuming refuse half-eaten bites of chicken from the floor I realized I wasted abundant amounts of time and the paper-thin patience of a tiny child on sham outback chicken recipes.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1/2 ” thick.
- honey mustard.
- 6 slices of bacon, sliced in half.
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick’s Season.
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, exhausted.
- 3 cups torn colby or Monterey jack cheese.
- Rub chicken breast with Seasonal All and set sideways to preserve for 1 hour.
- While the breast is preserving fry bacon crisp and deplete.
- Cook chicken breasts on medium heat in a pan with just adequate oil to stop sticking.
- Cook on both sides till a trivial golden colour and cooked in the middle but not dry.
- Eradicate from pan and place in a 9 x 13 dish.
- Extend chicken breast with honey mustard, cover with a layer of mushrooms, and three pieces of bacon and then spray with shredded Colby/jack cheese, chicken should be covered with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or till cheese melts.
- Spray with parsley and additional honey mustard might be served on the side.
This Best Chicken Restaurant in Panchkula exposes all of the most well-known and most tasty secret recipes on the planet.